NO FEE OR PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules for the applicable sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022, and ends on Wednesday, June 29th, 2022 at 10:59 PM PDT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Standing Stone Games LLC, located at 117 Kendrick Street, Suite 350, Needham, MA 02494 (“Sponsor”). Submissions are administered by Votigo, Inc. (“Votigo”). Prizing will be provided by Sponsor.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Any information that you provide is being collected by Votigo and will not be provided to the social media site. Votigo may provide your information to Sponsor for winner selection and prize fulfillment purposes.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to everyone eighteen (18) and over at the time of entry who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions), except employees (including their immediate family members and persons living in the same household), officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, who are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Only the individual person who submits a Sweepstakes entry may win. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
2. How to Enter: To enter and participate in the Sweepstakes, visit the Website during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the instructions provided to submit a completed online entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is no cost to register or enter.
By participating in any Sweepstakes, you agree to comply with the rules set forth in the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules. Participants who do not comply with these requirements will be disqualified.
3. Conditions of Entry: Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries will be void from official Sweepstakes entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person that submits multiple entries. Submissions posted on any game-related website forum or not submitted as specified above will not be accepted for entry. Any submission of robotic, automatic, or programmed entries or any entries submitted by agencies, other third parties, or through other unapproved methods are void. Any attempt at entry except as stated herein is void. Sponsor will not provide you with confirmation of receipt of your entry.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you are granting Sponsor (and its licensors) an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, fully sublicensable right and license to publish, use, modify, make derivative works from, reproduce, exhibit, perform, edit, distribute, transmit, display, and otherwise exploit any or all of the content in your entry (including your likeness, voice, and performance) and your name, without prior or further approval from you, without territorial, time, or other limitations, for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes and in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. You hereby waive any so-called “moral rights” in or to the entry. You further agree that Sponsor shall remain the exclusive owner of all game content and intellectual property rights in its games, including all such content that may appear in your entry.
4. Prizing and Determination of Winners: Sponsor will randomly select fifteen (15) winners from eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. The prize is a code for one (1) in-game Anniversary Celebration Corgi Pet (ARV 0$), which can be redeemed through Redeem Code inside the LOTRO Store in the game. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. To be considered, you must submit your entry to Sponsor as set forth herein no later than the time and date set forth in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries (more than the specified number of entries per participant), any entries submitted by agencies, other third parties, through the creation of multiple email accounts, or through other unapproved methods are void. Any attempt at entry except as stated herein is void.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, winners will be chosen no later than 12:00PM PDT on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022, and, once verified, will be announced no later than 11:59PM PDT on Tuesday, July 12th, 2022.
The Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. If a winner is unable to comply with the terms contained herein, or is determined ineligible by Sponsor, an alternate winner will be selected. The winner will be displayed (subject to Sponsor guidelines, standards, and practices, and in a manner and location determined by Sponsor in its discretion) on certain Sponsor-related websites as decided by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. General Limitations for the Prize: The winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No alternative prize, cash, or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. All prizes are non-transferable and non-tradable. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Based upon the criteria listed above, one (1) prize will be awarded per winner. The potential winners will be notified electronically via the email they submitted for their entry within three (3) days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period and will have forty-eight (48) hours from notification to accept the prize. In the event a potential winner does not accept the prize via email within the time frame, they forfeit the claim to that prize and Sponsor may award the prize to a new potential winner or dispose of the prize, at Sponsor’s discretion. Allow up to three (3) months for delivery of the Prizes. Once verified, the winner will be announced on a Sponsor website and/or on the social media site used to enter the Sweepstakes.
6. Requirements of Winners: By agreeing to become a winner and/or accepting or using a prize, the selected entrant: (i) is required to sign and return, where applicable, an affidavit of release, release of liability, declaration of eligibility, an IRS W-9 form and/or where lawful, publicity consent agreements, within five (5) days of acknowledged notification; and (ii) agrees to the use of his or her name, voice and/or likeness, and submitted content, for the purpose of advertising, trade, marketing, or promotion by Sponsor without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible (under these rules or due to a failure to comply with any of the other applicable policies, licenses, rules, and Terms of Service), or fails to timely return any completed and executed agreements as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be selected.
8. General Terms and Conditions: These Sweepstakes Rules set forth the entire agreement between you and Sponsor, and supersede all other agreements and understandings, written or oral, between any/all parties. There are no conditions, understandings, agreements, representations or warranties, express or implied, which are not specified herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, Twitter, Facebook, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to of the following: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) electronic, computer, software, internet, or network errors or difficulties of any kind (including failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed entries); (c) printing errors; (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause a Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result from participation in a Sweepstakes, receiving a prize, or arising from your access to and use of the Internet site http:// www.standingstonegames.com (and any other website of Sponsor), Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, to the extent permitted by law; (g) any errors in any materials associated with a Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to US$50.00, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Each entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. By participating in a Sweepstakes, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to your participation in any forum beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any problem corrupts the administration, security, or operation of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. All disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the parties out of or in relation to or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be finally settled through arbitration administered by JAMS or the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules. A judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any arbitration administered hereunder shall be conducted in English and take place in San Diego, California, USA.
10. Winner List and Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Attn: Community Relations “Anniversary Corgi Pet Giveaway” Standing Stone Games LLC, 117 Kendrick Street, Suite 350, Needham, MA 02494. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2022.
Standing Stone Games and the Standing Stone Games logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Standing Stone Games LLC. The Lord of the Rings Online is a trademark or registered trademark of The Saul Zaentz Company, d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises (SZC) under license. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Start: June 21, 2022 @ 01:00 pm (US/Central)
End: June 29, 2022 @ 11:00 pm (US/Central)